Accessoires d'auto Leblanc
Accessoires d'auto Leblanc is an auto and truck parts and accessories dealer. The company has almost 160 employees at its eight branches in three Quebec regions, Mauricie, Lanaudière and le comté de Portneuf.
Its business objectives
- upgrade its phone system to improve customer service
- optimize call management
- improve wireless coverage to prevent service drops
- improve internal communications between its different departments
- simplify communication among its branches
- reduce telecommunication costs
Télipso developed and deployed a three-phase solution to respond to each of the business objectives of Accessoires d’auto Leblanc. To access the complete business case
Phase I – cabling and equipment room
In the first phase of its mandate, Télipso, through its team of experts from LP Télécom, restructured the cabling and upgraded the network infrastructure in place to support new communication tools.
These improvements also helped eliminate network outages and latencies experienced by the client.